CasinoCoin: BackOffice for Operators
Covid19. Indeed, not a fun subject, but one that will reverberate through the atmosphere for years to come. We won’t touch on it too much, but most everyone has quickly realized that life is changing and must adapt or fail.
How does this apply to casino operators?
In 2020, the virus nearly shut down all world industries. We were not prepared, and casinos were one of the hardest hit. Why? Because casinos have vast amounts of traffic and transfer large amounts of money around the clock. Let’s step back for a moment and think about what that means. Cash is dirty; it passes through many different hands, which allows the spread of germs. We knew this already, but now the point has been driven home, and changes are necessary going forward.
How can we solve this?
CasinoCoin (CSC) is a digital currency developed specifically for the regulated gaming industry. As a focal point, features and customized tools meet both the needs of users and operators. The first tool is called the BackOffice; it is designed to meet the needs of casino operators, both brick-and-mortar and online. That’s right, CasinoCoin is the clear choice for all casinos. Let’s find out why.
- Catered Player Pool CasinoCoin is a cryptocurrency token with a highly engaged community of gamblers. Some love slots, others poker, and we even have many users ready to bet on sports. Our community is growing exponentially, and across all of our media, we have over 30,000 followers. This is highly beneficial to casino operators because we have a massive reach, and we will help promote your casino to the right audience. Our player pool wants to use your casino!
- KYC Know Your Customer (KYC) is extremely important for casino operators for several reasons. The most important reason is that it is the law in most jurisdictions, but let’s expand on it more. Most casinos have bonuses to increase awareness and for customer retention. While it’s a bit easier for brick-and-mortar casinos to track their customers, it’s not so simple online. Why? Bonus abusers are always looking for more ways to exploit casinos. CasinoCoin solves this by having a built-in KYC. Want to make sure your customer is who they say they are? It’s pretty simple with CasinoCoin.
- Safe Full blockchain traceability. Disputes can be easily audited and resolved promptly. CasinoCoin is a token on the XRP Ledger (XRPL). This means that all of the functionality of XRP is already built-in. The BackOffice has two-factor authentication. This will keep your funds and data safe from bad actors. We haven’t even reached the best part yet. It’s touchless currency; it can never get your hands dirty!
- Ease of Use The BackOffice for casino operators is exceptionally efficient and can be set up for full automation. This will lower the costs of your overhead, saving you time and money. Users can directly deposit their funds and will be ready to play nearly instantly. For online casinos, if you’re already signed up with coinpayments to accept cryptocurrency, the setup will be a breeze for you. If you do not have coinpayments set up, it’s still relatively simple and we would be happy to support you.
- Low Fees CSC is a token on the decentralized XRPL, and the fees are nearly nonexistent. Over 1000 transactions can be made for less than one cent. Operator fees typically range from 0.5% to 6% on deposits. As with deposits, operator savings on withdrawals are significant, and similar saving percentages can be expected. The XRPL currently charges a transaction fee of 12 drops (0.000012XRP, currently less ~$0.00000676), regardless of the transaction amount.
- Query Users Having trouble reaching your users or just want input from them? Want to promote your current content or rewards? Query them via the CasinoCoin BackOffice API.
- Analytics The BackOffice allows you to track and store user data. Quickly find out what games your player base is using, audit your games, and comply with the laws of your jurisdiction. With the BackOffice, you will track the sessions of all CasinoCoin users registered at your casino.
- No Chargebacks Chargebacks account for 1% of total deposits per site, with average deposit size of $54. Payment providers generally charge an extra 1% processing fee on top. Blockchain technology makes chargebacks impossible.
- Support CasinoCoin is designed for you. This means that we will fully support implementation and any issues that might arise. The BackOffice has been designed for simplicity, and functionality will continue to evolve with future updates.
- Coming Soon Multisig functionality, user gaming limits, and more will be implemented into the BackOffice future updates.
How it works
- Your casino gets listed on the CasinoCoin Lobby xApp (revealed next week)
- CSC becomes the preferred currency option on your website due to catered community
- Users are transferred to your website from the CasinoCoin Lobby xApp, sign up, and link their account
- Users share funds to your site and are allowed to play nearly instantly
It’s that simple. Every step is fully documented and available for your viewing pleasure. We are here to serve both online and brick-and-mortar casinos.
Partner with us
CasinoCoin offers easily quantifiable benefits that you will not find with fiat money, debit cards, or other cryptocurrencies. As time moves forward, all will realize that cryptocurrency is mandatory and not an option. Businesses owe it to their customers to keep them safe, and they owe it to their investors to stay updated with the latest methods of commerce. CasinoCoin wraps up all of these things into a lovely green package, just for you.
CasinoCoin Lobby Teaser (revealed next week)